Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pictures...

I have all of these pictures that I keep meaning to blog about.  And I keep forgetting...so here they are-A month or two, in review, photo style.  Enjoy!

A little snack at the bookstore...or really,
the sandwich that she didn't eat a lunch time.

Finally, able to play outside without mitts!  Snowpants still required.
3 little puppies...

Spring!  I think....
Easter egg hunt at Fort Edmonton Park

Wait for me!!
Found one!

Busy with the puzzle.  He really can sit still! 
Puppet show

Hanging out after school
Hanging out on the slide before dinner at our
favourite restaurant...Ikea.
Caleb, trying so hard to sit for a picture with Silas.
And Silas keeps trying to get away...
Well, we stayed all day and Si is getting sleepy...hey, look!
He's already in his pajamas!   

Fun at the park
Sophie and her bike.  She had to stop to pose for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment