Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow day continued...

I can't believe all of the snow!  And now the cold seems to be here as well.  While Caleb and Sophie were enjoying the snow the other day, Silas was stuck inside with me.  He stood at the window screeching until I finally got both of us dressed up to go out.

Silas was so excited to be outside playing just like Sophie and Caleb.




Until he tried to crawl and discovered that it wasn't that easy in a puffy snowsuit that is a little too big...


I think Sophie needs her own camera...she loves taking pictures.  And is starting to do a pretty good job.



Caleb wanted to walk to the lake so we pulled out the sleds.  Silas was not sure about the sled at all but seemed okay as long as I kept moving.  He was so tired.  I was hoping that he would fall asleep but nope.  


Caleb wanted to pull Sophie.  


The walk started out pretty good.  Silas was quiet.  Sophie was happy to get a ride.  Caleb was excited to be going to the lake.   It didn't last long.  By the time we got to the entrance of our complex, I had one crying, one screaming and one very disappointed to be turning around.  Maybe when it warms up, we can try again.


Or maybe we can just stay inside and drink hot chocolate.


2 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting them outside! We are wimps and prefer the hot chocolate part. :P Your kids are too cute; we are loving the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! To be completely honest, I really did not want to go outside. Caleb and Sophie were playing in the back and Silas would not stop screaming so I finally just brought him out. Caleb and Sophie do like it though and I'm happy that they play so well together so I don't always have to get cold. I just have to have the hot chocolate ready for when they come in :D

    ReplyDelete